Spiral Duct Mounted Air Filter Housing – G2-G4 to EN779
– To fit standard spiral wound ductwork
– Removable lid complete with closed cell gasket
– Can provide side or top access for Air Filter change
– Typically to suit G4 Pleated Panels, or G4 Bag Filters
– Alternative Air Filter Grades upon request.
Commonly used for low efficiency filtration applications in spiral wound ductwork.
Can offer protection to inline system components such as fans, coils and heaters from dust particles.
Various airflows can be supported in all of the standard wound spiral dimensions.
The Duct Mounted Filter Box is manufactured from galvanised sheet steel and is fitted with two spigots, to fit directly with spiral wound ducting.
A lift off door offers simple access for changing or maintaining the Panel or Bag Filter.
Material : 0.9mm GSS, self finished
Sealing Gasket Closed Cellular PVC