Spiral Duct Mounted Air Filter Housing – G2, G4 and F7 to EN779
– To fit standard spiral wound ductwork
– Removable lid complete with closed cell gasket
– Lid retained by adjustable toggle clamps.
– Can provide side or top access for Air Filter change
– Suits G2 Pleated Panels, G4 Bag Filters or F7 Mini Cell Filters
– Alternative Air Filter Grades upon request.
Duct Mounted Filter Boxes are a standardised range of housings for air filters for applications in spiral wound duct work ranging from grades G2 to F7 to EN779.
Low grade panel or bag filters can offer protection to inline system components such as fans, coils and heaters from dust particles.
Various airflows can be supported in all of the standard wound spiral dimensions.
Duct Mounted Filter Boxes are manufactured in galvanised sheet steel and include either a Grade G2 Glass Panel Filter, a Grade G4 General Purpose Bag Filter, or an F7 Mini Cell Panel Filter.
Duct Mounted Filter Boxes have a removable lid which is clamped in place by adjustable toggle clamps and utilising a closed cell gasket seal to ensure the housing is air tight.
The Duct Mounted Filter Box can be rotated at time of installation to provide side or top access as required.
Normally 0.9mm GSS. Self-finished
Lid retained by adjustable toggle clamps.
Spigots are a male connection (e.g. 5mm less than the dimension stated)