Wedge HEPA Filter – E10 & H14
- Compact HEPA Filter
- High Airflow
- Very low pressure drop
- MPPS individual efficiency test on 0,12μm at 0,45 m/s (scanning test) according to EN1822 standard
- Individual scanning test delivered with the filter
- Full Traceability
Wedge HEPA Filters are used in a wide range of applications, such as cleanrooms, and operating theatres.
Other Wedge HEPA Filter applications include research facilities, electronic and micro-electronic industries, nuclear and pharmaceutical industries and where a high level of air quality is required.
The Wedge HEPA filtration medium is provided by microfine glass fibres formed into paper-like surface supplied in various grades depending upon the filtration efficiency required.
Wedge HEPA Filter paper is formed into a close pleated package to provide a large surface area offering maximum airflow at a reasonable resistance.
- Efficiency EN1822: E10 & H14
- Media: Mini pleat fiberglass paper
- Frame: Polystyrene plastic with ergonomic handle
- Sealant: Polyurethane
- Gasket: Half-round monobloc polyurethane
- Final Pressure Drop: 600 Pa
- Maximum T° in continuous service: 70°C
- Humidity: 100% RH