PM10, PM2.5, PM1, Pollutant Gases, Odours, and VOCs
- Domestic / Office Air Purifier to recirculate and filter air within a room or space to improve indoor air quality by removing dust, pollen, cigarette smoke and Pet Dander.
- Filters Coarse, and Fine Particulate to a high filtration efficiency including PM10, PM2.5 and PM1.
- Optional Activated Carbon Gas Filter for the removal of Pollutant Gases, Odours and VOCs.
- Suitable to ease symptoms of respiratory infections / illnesses such as asthma.
- Easy Set Up
- The unit incorporates air filters that the user can change and
maintain as required.
- User Speed Controllable allowing for trickle and boost settings.
- Low noise at low trickle air volumes.
The Domestic Air Filtration System is designed to remove fine air-borne dust particles within the home or office environment by recirculating air within the room through its high efficiency filter combination.
A second version of the Domestic Air Filtration System includes Activated Carbon Filters that offer the filtration of gases associated with air pollution such as Nitrogen Dioxide, odours and VOCs
The Domestic Air Filtration System is designed to be placed on a shelf or on the floor where it can draw in dust and fume laden air, filtering it and returning it to atmosphere.
Particulate Matter Filtration (PM10, PM2.5, PM1)
PM10 (G4 to EN779) and PM2.5, and PM1 (F9 to EN779) Particulate air filters are included within the Domestic Air Filtration System to remove fine particulates at efficiencies above 80%. These typically need to be changed annually as airflow through the unit decreases with operation.
Activated Carbon Filters (Optional)
Airclean Type 1 Gas Filters are used within the Domestic Filtration System which remove up to 90% of Nitrogen Dioxide, along with odours, ozone and VOCs. Airclean Type 1 Gas Filters will require changing every 1-2 years in a typical (non-smoking) domestic environment.
Air Re-Circulation – The Domestic Air Filtration System can simply be installed as a plug and play recirculation air purifier in any room. When switched on the unit will draw in air, filter out pollutants including particulates (PM10, PM2.5, PM1) and gases and push the clean filtered air back into the room. Air Re-Circulation systems will be supplied with Single Deflector Grilles on both ends.
Power: 80 Watts, Single Phase, 240V, 1amp
|Rated Airflow||Boost Airflow*||Total Weight|
|Dims. (mm)||Included Filters|
|1908847||180||50||450||125||38kg||290||350||750||PM10 + PM2.5|
|1908848||360||100||600||167||55kg||290||650||750||PM10 + PM2.5|
|1908849||180||50||400||111||65kg||290||350||1350||PM10 + GAS + PM2.5|
|1908850||360||100||550||152||80kg||290||650||1350||PM10 + GAS + PM2.5|
*Gas Filter Performance will decrease at Boost Airflow, for optimum gas filtration efficiencies systems must be designed at Rated Airflow. Noise levels are significantly raised at Boost Airflows.